saturday innit
hiiiii my dear diary :)
yesterday I went on a walk and took so many pics AGAIN! I love making the snails my models.
It was a pretty rainy day, my friend who is a silly goose came over and I made her watch an episode of Coffee Prince with me (it's a kdrama from 2007) I've heard good things about that one but who knows if I'll keep watchin!!!!!!
we had some yummy monster (I really should drink less of those...) and our plan was to play the dead by daylight 10th anniversary event together, but crossplay wasn't working on the switch ππ it's okay tho our time together was as silly as always anyway!
we also assembled tasty snack bowls and figured out that marshmallows and pretzels taste like shit together or more like nothing :D it's currently almost 1am and I'm soooo tempted to go cut and bleach my hair in the bathroom but I really don't desire piss colour hair rn :/ I have hair dye that would probably tone it but still IT'S SCARY! last time my hair melted and looked like very dry spaghetti like actual spaghetti yes. I wish I had a picture of it. maybe I'll do it tomorrow :O xoxo, V
the pink monsters look so good i've always wanted to try them but i can NEVER find them and when i do i have no money </3 also i love the chiikawa icecream on the side... so cute so cute (╹Ϊ‘╹ ) and i LOVE the colors on ur blog!!!
ReplyDeletethis entire page is to die for i love it
ReplyDeleteugh i love this blog so much! please dont stop posting this is my niche
ReplyDeleteSuena a que la pasaste muy bieeen!! Por cierto, tu blog es muy bonito :)
ReplyDeleteI want to watch coffee prince too! It looks really good π
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute please keep doing more of theseπ©·π©·
ReplyDeleteHi!Came accross your blog on Tiktok, I added it to my list of favorites on my blog ;) Really like the aesthetic <3
ReplyDelete